Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Perfect Window Decal to Save Birds from Injury

Last week I told you about the bird that flew into our kitchen window and broke its little neck. That wasn’t the first bird to fly into that window but it was the first to lose its life as a result.

I was determined to prevent such a thing from happening again. I Googled a few pertinent words and found just what I wanted. It’s a site called WindowAlert. They have decals that you put on the outside of your windowpane. From the inside they appear to be clear etched glass but from the outside they glow a purplish color that shines as it reflects the ultraviolet light from the sun. There is no way the birds will mistake the reflection in my window anymore. That glowing decal lets them know to turn away.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar