Well, the Oscar nominations came out Tuesday and there were only a few surprises. I knew Tilda wouldn't make it, the movie was too little-seen.Anyway, I'm so excited for the SAG awards! They're always so fun to watch and they're the most reliable Oscar source besides BAFTA. Anyway, here are my predictions.
Best Ensemble Cast: The Help.The Artist could pull a Slumdog and win the award, but The Help is a superb example of an ensemble, a real ensemble movie. It'll be a crime if it doesn't win.
Best Actor: George Clooney.I think Pitt is fading and Dujardin has eclipsed him as a possible spolier. But I suspect this year is all about George.
Best Actress: I think Viola will win here.I don't see Meryl winning this one since she just won 3 years ago, and I feel this is Viola's moment. Beware an upset from Williams though.
Best Supporting Actor: Christopher Plummer! YAWN....
Best Supporting Actress: Octavia Spencer.I don't think she's a lock, but if she wins here, she could become one.Jessica Chastain and Melissa Mcarthy are the spoilers.
So that's it! What are your thoughts/predictions?

0 Yorumlar