I picked it up in the lightest colour, 110 Porcelain Ivory. It's not that light, similar shade selection to Maybelline's other 'dream' foundations, if you had trouble finding a match in those, you will in this one too. I bought the Dream Liquid Mousse in Classic Ivory (which is too dark for me) so I got this in the lightest possible.
Other reviewers were not kidding when they say the packaging on this is very bulky. In the top you get a sponge, it has it's own little compartment. The bottom part unscrews and as you tell in the bottom picture on the right, that is the product there, it doesn't look like much.
I only got this a few days ago, so I will test it out for a bit and then will write a review of what I think of it. So far, I'd like to compare it to MAC Moistureblend foundation, which is a similar hydrating, cream foundation. I will say right off, this is a product for those with normal-dry skin, since it is moisturizing. I hope it works out for my dry skin. I have been using it mostly just with a stippling brush, but will mess around with other options to see what works best. How do you apply this?
Have you tried this product? What did you think?





0 Yorumlar