Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

BLOG HACKED?

 Hello, all,

This is just a quick note to inform readers that I discovered that several of my content pages have apparently been hacked (Dubious Designs, Nine Years War Resources and Scenarios, and Colonial Gaming).  I won't include hyperlinks to them because I don't want to direct anyone to them (they have been replaced by other pages with advertising malware on them--the latter I am informed by my web browser security).

 At this point, I don't know if this is just the start and whether or not this will spread to the rest of my blog.  If so, I'll have to just shut the blog down (I don't have the energy to start over or redo what's lost).  

I hope that won't be the case, but if so, I just wanted to get in a post to explain and to say thanks to everyone who has been part of this experience.

Best,

Ed M

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar