It is cold and rainy, much better than many parts of the country. But, I don't have to like it. However, last night, Thursday night, we needed the ac for the overpowering heat and stifling condition. The cold and rain will last a bit longer, and it appears our trip to Cullman will be toward the end of the week.
I returned the elliptical and found I was losing about $26 on the return. And, the guy showed up today to pick it up! Of course, we were not here.
When I called Amazon to figure out why I did not get all my money, it was because I chose "I did not need it" when I should have chosen that it was "Not what I expected" which is true. So, now I get the whole price returned to me. And, now I have another pickup date for early Monday morning.
Whew!
We are very slowly throwing things out of the house that have been here for decades. At first, he refused to get rid of anything.
When I was putting something in the freezer, a tiny bag slid into sight. It was a portion of cooked pork loin from December that I had saved for another day. I just love having cooked meat and can add vegetables for a meal.
About 3 pm as we came home, the chic-fil-A truck was parked near the taco truck in a church parking lot. We had a sandwich and that is the last one I will get there. The chicken was no longer crispy and mine had two pickles. gag. And, it was too expensive.
Tonight, we had a spinach salad in a bag. We divided it--baby spinach, raisins, bacon, almonds, and sweet onion dressing. The spinach/carrot/cabbage salad had five shreds of carrot and maybe six of cabbage. LOL Tommy had a small potato from the oven last night and a bit of chicken. I had just a bit of spinach and a bit of chicken.
I love raw spinach, but I had to take off the stems, so it was slow going.
I love the miracle of a dishwasher! We are actually using real dishes. However, we are still using plastic utensils and plastic to drink. We will get there.

0 Yorumlar