Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The last pepper picture


My plan was to not post anymore about the garden. 


but look what we've got now! I give up trying to figure this one out!  and the bright orange one in the bunch...well, it's from a totally different plant...


Yep, this one grew from a seed I saved from those small colorful peppers you buy in the grocery store. It's so cute!

Friends, I can't begin to tell you how badly we need rain. All of our county got storms and rain yesterday, except us. Seriously! The sky turned dark and there was lightening and thunder, but nary a drop of rain fell. Well, neighbor Miss Ann said she counted ten drops.

Speaking of Miss Ann...the little wild bunny is growing...
it is so hard to get a good picture of this little bun bun.

adorable, but he looks wild, doesn't he? 

Lately, Poppy has been trying to steal Eli's bear...
I told Eli that he is a mighty lucky dog to be inside guarding a teddy bear on these hot days instead of outside guarding sheep.




Fighting over a teddy bear must make you real tired!


Smokey, going out to prowl around a while before dark.

Guess I won't sew any tonight. Last night all I did was sit at the sewing machine and yawn. Think I will sit in the living room tonight and yawn. 

Love,
Henny



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar