Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cookin Up Spring Time!

Well my friends, every now and then us woman have got to get out of the kitchen.
 
As much as I love to cook I enjoy gardening even more.
So
Why not cook up a little something outdoors?
 
I've been
'Cookin Up Spring Time'
 
Something a little succulent wouldn't you agree? he-he!
 
 
I'm sure you're familiar with the saying, "Out of the frying pan and into the oven".
This is a little twist of 'out of the pot and into the frying pan'.
 
 
I bought a small pot of succulents and then added a few chicks and hens from my garden to this $1.50 thrift find pan.
I knew what I wanted to do with it the minute I spied the chippy white insides and handle.
 

 
Let's see what else is cookin?
 
This unusual Hen looks as though it has a spider web growing in the middle.
It's called a cobweb hen and chicks.
I planted it in a rusty baking dish and added bits of moss.  Again, dug up from my garden.



 

One things for sure, those hens always have a lot of chicks!
I have a wooden log, and an old tool box tray planted with them.  Both needed to be thinned out so more of them got tossed into a double boiler.

 
Double the fun, wouldn't you agree?  lol!

 
This ol gal is always happy when she gets put to use.  I generally don't plant her for Spring, but it's fun to mix things up now and then.
 
 
 
She's a bit rusty, but boy can she cook!
 
 
I swear I saw her smiling.  Looks like I filled her cup! 
Notice the other rusty pan?  I've had it for years.  It will be filled with Portulaca soon.
 
 
How about you, have you been cookin up anything in your garden lately?
 
hugs,
Jann
 
I will be sharing with these fun parties:
 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar