Was Gigi defending moving on with Zayn (and their recent PDA) with this series of tweets? Gigi wrote: "Sometimes life just happens.. For whatever reason in whatever timing. And sometimes it doesn't make sense til it does. That's it."
She added, "I've found the only way to happiness is by living as though the microscope isn't there," noting, "If there was a real way to sit with each one of you and tell my side of things, I would. But there's not, so I won't."
Gigi responded to one hater who accused her relationship with Zayn as being a PR stunt, tweeting: "There's just no need to be judgmental about situations that are not your own. Let live." She added, "who are you to say what is fake? Your comment proves my point exactly. If you don't know you don't know."
Gigi Hadid on Zigi being a PR stunt. (She deleted the tweets) http://pic.twitter.com/HVBtD4GFfK
- PopCulture News (@PopCultureShady) November 30, 2015And here's what Gigi had to say about why she deleted her tweets: was on my tab, this is gigi's deleted tweets. http://pic.twitter.com/25FElP6Xaw
- nabeelah. (@emphaticzayn) November 30, 2015via Source

0 Yorumlar