Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Etude House Dry Skin T.A.P.A Silk Blanket Moisturizing Mask




My favorite type of sheet masks are cream or oil sheet masks I guess. Some time ago I reviewed the Missha Cream and Oil Soak Masks (here) and I really loved them!

Today I have a review of Etude House Dry Skin T.A.P.A Silk Blanket Moisturizing Masks. These are cream masks and are super moisturizing!!


 




Name: Etude House Dry Skin T.A.P.A Silk Blanket Moisturizing Mask

Content: 37 mL / 1.25 fl.oz.
Cost: USD 11.65 (now USD 9.90) on jolse.com for a pack of 3 masks (free shipping)
Type of material: rather thick cotton mask, it's thick but flexible and easy to adjust on the face
Scent: the scent is difficult to describe, it's a very light creamy scent (hard to describe sorry, but it's not a strong scent at all, it's super subtle).
Type of essence: the essence is actually a creamy emulsion. The mask is really drenched in this creamy emulsion, you get a lot of product! There is also much cream left in the packet. You can collect enough cream to moisturize your arms and legs easily.
The cream is not a super thick cream that feels heavy. On the contrary, it's a lightweight cream. In that sense I think it can also be used by people with oily skin.
 
 
 
Ingredients:
WATER, GLYCERIN, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERETH-26, POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PAEONIA SUFFRUTICOSA ROOT EXTRACT, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ARGININE, CARBOMER, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, PANTHENOL, XANTHAN GUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, CERAMIDE NP, PANTOLACTONE
 
There are a lot of emollient and moisturizing ingredients (such as Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate for example) in this mask. You also have glycerin, a typical hydrating ingredient. You also have some functional ingredients to make the cream and combine the water and oil parts of the cream together. And finally you can also find some botanical extracts, such as Paeonia Suffruticosa root (antioxidant), centella asiatica (wound healing), and chamomile (anti-inflammatory).
 
 
 

 
 
THOUGHTS/SUMMARY
 
In  terms of results, my skin felt very moisturized and fresh, It felt also more elastic and plump. Hydration was also there as with most sheet masks but contrarily to most sheet masks that are more hydrating, the main point of this sheet mask is moisture in my opinion. It really gave me a boost of moisture. I also like that you get a ton of product in the mask. The cotton mask itself holds much cream product but you also have much left in the package and you can easily use the leftover to moisturize your body.
 
This is actually the second time I purchase this mask. When the whole T.A.P.A line was first released by Etude House, I ordered all the different versions and this cream mask version is my favorite. That's why I ordered it again and decided to write an article about it. The other ones are also interesting but I don't find them as good as this one. I find them a bit more gimmicky, this Silk Blanket Moisturizing Mask on the other hand really delivers in terms of effects (aka moisture).
And of course, I will purchase it again and again! :)
 
 
Purchase Info
Etude House products can be purchased from jolse.com here.
 
*I received them from Jolse.com for review. I could chose what I wanted to get in their shop*
 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar