Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Winter Forest Nail Art Design Tutorial

Hello! In this post I'll show you how to create super cool winter forest on your nails. I've decided to make this winter scene, because it's so cold outside, all I can think about is cosy cabin in the forest with a fireplace and snowy pine trees outside the windows. Perfect winter day!
So let's begin. I started with white polish (Golden Rose Color Expert 02) as a base color. Then with a thin brush and green polish (Flormar 455 Wild Life) I made a vertical line and I added little strokes to both sides to create the pine trees. Then I did the same with white polish to create the snow. You can check out the video below for full tutorial. 
It turns out really cute winter manicure, perfect for this time of the year. What do you think?





Video tutorial: 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar