Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

STAMPING PLATES: MoYou London // Tutti Frutti Collection

STAMPING PLATES: MoYou London // Tutti Frutti Collection

STAMPING PLATES: MoYou London // Tutti Frutti Collection

It's new plate time! The summer is always the worst because summer plates are the best with their monstera leaves and banana leaves and palm leaves....ok I just love leaf prints. MoYou's new summer collection was a cute set of fruit themed plates but the one that caught my eye the most was plate 6; a beautiful selection of different tile prints that can be layered. It's literally one of my dream plates (the ultimate is a layering plate just for monstera).

Here are the 6 plates they had on offer:


I ended up buying 01, 04 and 06. 01 is super cute; I just love those incredibly detailed images. 04 has some great negative space designs and 06 obviously is the best because now I can do all the bathroom tile nails.

I want to start off by saying, MoYou London plates are great. Their stamping polishes on the other hand are absolute garbage. The amount of times I had to re-do the design above and then I only took photos of the thumb because the others were horrendous. I just could not get a clean stamp using their polishes. I had to revert to Born Pretty and Twinkled T polishes which are way cheaper. I have to stop buying MoYou polishes.

I also ended up doing this look the other day but the base turned out a bit too dark or my liking.

STAMPING PLATES: MoYou London // Tutti Frutti Collection

This is also my first post back after a while; things have been a little hectic the past two weeks! I was trying to stick to a new schedule of 3 posts a week but I've decided to permanently move back to Blackpool. I've had to move things around and I bought 2 new desks and a ring light. I can now properly film nail art videos; the only thing stopping me is me. I'm very happy to back home with friends and family and the sea :) All I have to do now is haul my 1000+ nail polish collection back up the M6 😂

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar