Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Demi Lovato Hates Simon Cowell




DEMI Lovato isn’t afraid to speak her mind.

The teen star admits she hates her boss and X Factor co-judge Simon Cowell!

“Everyone is really great except for Simon,” Demi said.

“We have fun together; he does tease me a lot, and I give it back to him. I don’t mind. He’s sometimes not very nice to me, but I have fun.

“Saying no to people is really hard, and emotionally it messes with you a little bit.”

Demi recently revealed she would like to be married and have children before she hits 30.

“I want to be married with kids in 10 years,” she said.

“Just to a guy who makes me laugh. Obviously, I have to be attracted to him, but a sense of humor really does it for me.

“I don’t have many deal breakers. I’ve done so much in my life, it doesn’t feel right to judge other people. Oh, I know one quality I won’t tolerate. I would never be with a guy who is controlling.”

Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar