Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Meet a real life anime character.....

 This is possibly one of the stranger things I have had on the blog in recent months. I have to admire the hours that it takes her to do the make-up though. Apparently it can take an hour alone for the eyes - I am going to take a wild guess that doesn't have a job - no one has that sort of time!!!!!
 Anyway, this is getting passed around all the beauty blogs at the moment - meet Anastasiya Shpagina.  She is a 19 year old Ukraine girl and she appears to be a real life anime character.  Weirdly enough, she is also friends with the other girl who appears to look like a human Barbie as there are photos of them on facebook together. Generally people seem to be finding this quite creepy - I know I am. There is just something a little....wrong.....
Of course this exists on facebook and youtube (where else) and she has a whole youtube channel dedicated to her make-up tutorials and...erm.....videos of her walking through an enchanted forest .....as you do. Her proportions are tiny. She has such a small waist!!!  I am guessing that she uses some form of corset for that.

Sorry....I am just very cynical of things like this.....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar